It is a leading and fastest-growing finance companies in the Philippines serving the financial needs of businesses and individuals alike.
This loan program is designed to all our dedicated and hardworking Overseas Filipino Workers – Land-based and Sea-based who need a reliable financial loan assistance in an easy and fastest way.
It is easy to apply and you can get fast approval because AFC wanted to take care the time of our Kababayans. Yes, it is a one day process and release if you comply ALL your requirements. It has only 1.5% lowest interest rate with no collateral.
Loan program in Asialink Finance Corporation
The good news about this loan program is that Asialink Finance Corporation can now accommodate OFWs who are not here in the country. What does it mean? All interested OFWs who will avail this product are given a chance to process their loan even you are outside the country. You will inform your parents, spouse or relatives that you need to visit an AFC branch office to process the loan. You will just send an authorization letter to do this endeavor.
Please ask us if you need a ready-made AFC Authorization Letter .
For OFW currently in and out of the country with basic salary of Php 20,000 and above per month:
· Latest contract (with POEA validation)
· Copy of passport
· Copy of visa
· Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)/E-receipt
· Flight details/Plane ticket
Additional Requirements for Balik Manggagawa:
· Last arrival stamp
· Proof of Remittances
For Seafarers about to on-board and are already on-board
· Latest contract with POEA validation
· Copy of passport
· Seafarer’s Registration Certificate (SRC)
· Seaman’s Book
· Allotment Certificate
· Copy of service record (embarkation/disembarkation)
Asialink Finance Corporation Loan Approval Guidelines
1. 100% to 200% equivalent to OFW Land-Based or SEAMAN’s salary base on latest contract, certificate of employment or company payslip.
2. Pay your monthly obligation at any BAYAD CENTER ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
3. Salary bracket to consider:
4. 1.3 – 1.5 % interest payable within 6 ( six ) to 12 ( twelve ) months term .
AFC NATIONWIDE BRANCHES:
Asialink Finance Corporation can handle your queries and processing of your loan in your convenient and nearest AFC Branch of your residence.
HEAD OFFICE : Suite 206-212 AIC Gold Tower, F Ortigas Center Jr. Ave. cor. Garnet Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Antipolo, Bicutan, Binangonan, Cainta, Caloocan, Cavite, Ermita, Fairview, Las Pinas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Novaliches, POEA, Puerto Princesa, Quezon Avenue, QC Congressional, San Juan, Sucat, Tagaytay
Baguio, Balanga (Bataan), Cabanatuan, , Candon, Cauayan, Dagupan, Gapan, Isabela, La-Union, Laoag, Lingayen, Malolos, Meycauayan, Olongapo, San Jose, N.E., Sn. Fdo., Pampanga, Solano, N.V., Tarlac, Tuguegarao, Urdaneta, Vigan
Antique, Bacolod,Bogo, Calbayog, Carcar, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kabankalan, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu, Maasin, Mandaue, Minglanilla, Ormoc, Roxas, Tagbilaran
Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Davao City, Digos, Dipolog, GenSan, Iligan, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Malaybalay, Mati, Ozamis, Pagadian, Panabo, San Francisco, Surigao,Tagum, Toril, Valencia, Zamboanga
Guide before you will take a loan from Asialink Finance Corporation
1. Your loan is for short-and medium-term financial needs like improving your house, tuition fee, family / travel expenses until you can send your regular remittance.
2. Your loan is not for handling other debts. It is wise not to apply if you are already in financial difficulty since it will only add to your financial burden.
3. Check your regular expenses and make sure you could meet your monthly installments on time. Delayed payments will have a negative impact on your credit status and it may find difficult for you to apply loan in the
Overseas Filipino Workers – Helpful Guide Information