Avail Public Assistance and Social Services from the Presidential Complaint Center

Do you have any complaints or requests for assistance regarding government processes or services? Do you want to reach out to the Office of the President of the Philippines and get a quick response? If yes, then you might want to contact the Presidential Complaint Center (PCC).

The PCC is a unit under the Office of the President that serves as the command center and liaison unit of the OP with various agencies on all requests for assistance and complaints from the general public. It was formerly known as the Presidential Action Center (PACe) and before that, as the Presidential Complaints and Action Office (PCAO).

The PCC provides public assistance and social services such as addressing complaints against government processes and various requests for assistance. It also coordinates with other government agencies to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on your concerns.

Here are some ways on how you can ask for assistance at PCC:

  • You can call their hotline numbers: +63 (2) 8736-8645 / 8736-8603 / 8736-8606 / 8736-8629 / 736-8621
  • You can send them an email at pcc@malacanang.gov.ph
  • You can visit their website at https://op-proper.gov.ph/presidential-action-center/ and fill out an online form
  • You can also visit their office at Malacañang Palace Compound, J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel, Manila

When contacting PCC, make sure to provide your complete name, address, contact number, email address (if any), and a brief description of your complaint or request for assistance. You should also attach any relevant documents or evidence that support your concern.

PCC will acknowledge your complaint or request within 24 hours and will refer it to the concerned agency for immediate action. You will also receive a tracking number that you can use to follow up on your concern.

Read OWWA Related Posts  OFWs' Auto Supply Business Grows Thru OWWA Loan

PCC aims to resolve your concern within two weeks. However, some cases may take longer depending on the complexity of the issue and the cooperation of other agencies involved.

If you are not satisfied with the response or action taken by PCC or by the concerned agency, you can file an appeal with PCC within 15 days from receipt of their reply. PCC will review your appeal and inform you of their decision.

The PCC is committed to providing efficient and responsive service to all Filipinos who need help from their government. By contacting PCC, you can voice out your concerns and get solutions in a timely manner.

Ikaw ba ay isang Overseas Filipino Workers o ex OFWs?

Leave a Reply