CEPAT KREDIT Kabayan Loan Requirements are needed to process your loan.
Magandang araw sa inyo, kabayan!
Maraming salamat po sa interest niyo na mag-loan . Ang KABAYAN Loan ay bagong loan product na nakadesinyo para sa inyo. Pinadali na po at pinagaan para sa inyo.
Kapag natanggap na po namin ang inyong requirements, kami na po ang magdadala ng inyong mga requirements sa accredited financing corporation kung saan kami connected.
Cepat Kredit is a financial institution helping Filipinos achieve their goals through easy and affordable loan products and services. Its goal is to champion innovative loan facilities to cater to the changing needs of our customers, whether for car purchase, business capital, tuition fee, home improvement, or even emergency and medical expenses, with easily manageable interest rates and convenient payment options.
It is noted that Cepat Kredit is more than a decade and it has been the leading financial services provider to various sectors including OFWs, professionals, business owners, and executives, offering tailor-fit cash loans and financial services.
With more than 60 branches nationwide, its objective is to serve clients, wherever they are. Cepat Kredit continuously strives to become a household name when it comes to financial needs, and dominate as the Filipinos’ financing company of choice around the globe.
Ang loan product na ito ay hindi connected sa OWWA Loan. Maari po kayo mag search about sa owwa loan kung OWWA ang hinahanap ninyo. Thanks. PLEASE CLICK HERE
Naniniwala kami sa bawat TIWALA na ibibigay ninyo, kaya kami ay tutugon sa bawat detalye na inyong kailangan para makakuwa kayo ng loan.
Para uusad po ang inyong proper loan application, ihanda niyo po ang mga requirements. Pwede niyo po i-scan o picturan ung mga documents para i-send ito through email. Kapag hawak na namin, ang Credit Investigation Department ay tatawag sa inyo o sa iyong co-maker para ma verify ang authenticity ng documents.
Basic Documentary RequirementA. Basic Documentary Requirements
( These are applicable for borrowers/co-borrowers or co-makers )
1. Completely filled-up application form ( PAKI CLICK NA LANG PO ANG ATTACHED FORM DITO. )
2. 2×2 pictures
3. Photocopy of 2 valid ID with address and signature ( Passport, Driver’s License, TIN )
4. Proof of Billing ( electric or water )
5. Proof of income
1. POEA validated contract / Certificate of Employment / POEA Information Sheet
4. E-receipt / Overseas Employment Certificate
5. Last arrival stamp ( if applicable )
6. 2 to 3 months payslip or proof of remittances
Note: Immediate relative / co-borrower ay kailangan sa pagkumpleto ng application form.
Kung gusto ninyo magnegosyo bilang isang OFW, simulan niyo dito. It gives courage in fulfilling your dream to be a Successful Entrepreneur. Click here to know this real ONLINE BUSINESS.
I. FIND TIME TO READ THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS:
1. Magkano po ba ang ma loan ko?
Depende po sa contract at salary amount na ipinakita sa requirements ninyo. Bilang isang loan consultant pwede kami magbigay ng estimate loanable amount pero ang authorized loan personnel ang makakapagbigay ng reliable computation.
2. Ano po ang loan terms?
Meron pong 6 months at 12 months . Basta hindi po mag-exceed sa length of contract ng isang OFW.
3. Magkano po ang loan interest?
|KABAYAN LOAN INTEREST RATE|
THINGS TO DO BEFORE TAKING A LOAN FROM US:
1. Your loan is for short-and medium term financial needs like improving your home, tuition, family expenses until you can send your regular remittance.
2. Your loan isn’t for managing other debts. It is advisable not to apply if you are already in financial difficulty since it will only add to your financial burden.
3. Check your regular expenses and make sure you could meet your monthly installments on time. Delayed payments will have a negative impact on your credit status and it may find difficult for you to apply loan in the future.