Common steps on how to process CHED Accreditation of Degrees Earned Abroad are being presented below to give you pertinent information before you will take an action.
The best thing to keep you aware on this information is to keep a copy or print the tips in Applying for Accreditation of Training/Units/Diploma Earned Abroad:
1. Submit letter of request, with return address and contact numbers, addressed to:
Department of Migrant Workers is a new government agency for overseas filipino #owwabenefits #ofwguide workers.https://t.co/6mGWtyRrbs pic.twitter.com/YS9xVdfxkb— Overseas Filipino (@OverseasPinoy) November 7, 2022
Office of Programs and Standards
Commission on Higher Education
5/F DAP Bldg. San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
2. Attach the following documents to the request letter:
* Certified photocopy of Diploma, Transcript of Records and Course/Subjects description
* Certification from the employer stating that the applicant had undergone the training/study abroad
NOTE: Original copies of the abovementioned documents may be requested to be presented for further verification of the submitted documents.
3. The CHED-OPS notifies the applicant once evaluation is completed.