Learn How to Send Money through Smart Padala International
Smart Padala International is the first international cash remittance service in the country via text. It is fast and cheaper way of remitting cash from a sender abroad to a cellphone of a beneficiary in the Philippines.Convenience is the most preferred service for every sender when remitting their money.
How does Smart Padala work?
For senders abroad:
1. Go to any Smart Padala remittance partner. Fill out an information sheet about your beneficiary in the Philippines. In particular, you must know the Smart mobile number / Smart Money number of your beneficiary.
2. The Remittance Center will transfer your remittance to the Smart Money number of your Beneficiary. * NOTE: if you’re using Smart Padala for the first time, your beneficiary will be assigned a Smart Money number to which the remittance will be transferred.
3. After a few seconds/minutes, the Remittance Center will confirm that the transaction has been completed.
For beneficiaries in the Philippines:
1. You will receive a text message indicating your 16-digit Smart Money number. Another text message will be sent to confirm that the money has been received through the Smart Money number.
2. To encash, go to any Smart Padala Center.
3. You will be sent a Smart Money card or you have the option to get a Smart Money card in any Smart Wireless Center. Using the card, you can withdraw cash in any Banco de Oro, Expressnet or Megalink ATM’s nationwide.
How to get a Smart Money Number?
For Smart Super SIM 3 users:
1) In your Smart celfone, go to Smart Menu and click Smart Money
2) Choose Activate Card
3) Enter your desired 6-digit w-PIN twice.
4) You will receive a confirmation message with your activated 16-digit Smart Money Number.
For Smart Super SIM 1 & 2 users:
1) Text MONEY to 343
2) You will receive a confirmation message with your 16-digit Smart Money Number.
3) In your Smart Celfone, go to Smart Menu, select Activate card and enter your Smart Money Number.
4) Name the card & confirm activation
5) Enter default PIN (123456) then enter your new PIN.
Process on how to send money via text messaging
This process on how to send money via text messaging could help minimizing time and effort when sending money back home especially to their respective receivers. Source
If you like what you read on my site today, you should consider becoming part of the filipinosworld.net community. Add me to your RSSfeed reader.
And leave comments. I look forward to talking to you.
Share this post and it would be a great idea to subscribe this site byclicking HERE.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, please let others know.